By purchasing a ticket for a Lough Gur Event, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
Once your tickets have been purchased, please note that the booking is non-changeable and non-refundable. All sales, once made, are final. This however does not, in any way, affect your statutory rights.
Please note you must have received a confirmation email from Lough Gur Development to have a valid booking.
1. All prices are quoted in Euro and prices are inclusive of taxes.
2. To make a purchase or booking with a credit or debit card, you must hold a valid credit/debit card in your name, and or have the permission of the person or company to whom the card has issued to use the card and that sufficient funds are available to cover any and all charges incurred by you and be over the age of 18 years. We reserve the right to refuse your booking if your proposed payment by credit or debit card cannot be processed for any reason. It is your responsibility to ensure that the card proffered may lawfully be utilised for this purpose.
3. Once purchased, your ticket for Lough Gur Santa Event must be redeemed as per the confirmation email and booking for which it is made. Tickets can only be redeemed on presentation of a valid confirmation email or booking reference. Due to disruption, latecomers will not be admitted at the sole and absolute discretion of lough Gur Development.
As soon as practicable after booking, we will send you a confirmation email confirming the date, time and cost of your booking. Please print this and retain it carefully. It is essential that you bring this with you when you are presenting yourself / your party for the Lough Gur Event.
4. Your personal data, relevant to your booking, will be held by Lough Gur Development. We will only use your personal data as set out in our privacy statement. The Privacy Statement may be accessed on www.loughgur.com.
5. All children must be accompanied and supervised throughout the visit by an adult 18 years or over.
6. We reserve the right, in the absolute discretion of the Company and or its management or authorized staff, to cancel a booking subsequent to booking, refund payment, refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:-
• Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of Lough Gur Development is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
• Has behaved, is behaving or appears likely to behave (in the opinion of staff) in a manner, which, in the opinion of Lough Gur Development has, or is, likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
• Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
• Is, in the opinion of staff, thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances such that they are likely to pose a threat to the safety, wellbeing and or enjoyment of the event to other visitors, guests, and or staff of the company.
7. Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from Lough Gur Development negligence, Lough Gur Development, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising, including without limitation direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages. All guests are responsible for the care of their own belongings whilst on Lough Gur Development premises and the Company accepts no legal responsibility whatsoever for the same.
8. These terms & conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Irish Law and any claim brought under these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish law.
9. If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your Booking with us, we ask that you write to us, at Lough Gur Development, Lough Gur, Bruff, Co.Limerick or alternatively at email@example.com. Where possible, please quote the relevant Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.